We do it safely or we don't do it at all.
Enova is committed to safety for everyone and we are passionate about the safety of the communities in which we work. Our company insists on safe products for our customers. We provide the processes and programs necessary to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
Enova’s core beliefs:
- Injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- The fundamentals that deliver excellence in safety help us achieve a superior, competitive advantage.
- Being safe and helping others to be safe epitomizes our respect and concern for each employee.
Our 8 core safety principles:
- Working safely under safe conditions is always our top priority.
- Safety is required for employment.
- Enova is committed to the prevention of injury.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- We adhere to the engineering practices associated with process safety management.
- We meet or exceed every safety law and regulation.
- Safety education is a continual process for all employees.
- Enova aspires to be a company with zero injuries.
Enova’s safety policy:
- Every employee and contractor is accountable every day for his or her safety.
- We will help to develop additional laws, regulations and standards when a situation arises.
- Our work with the public and regulatory authorities is conducted in the spirit of mutual trust and professionalism.
- We anticipate the need for new safety procedures and pro-actively establish those procedures.
- Our corporate safety policy is communicated to everyone.
- ISN Compliant